“Raising a child, especially in the early years, is not an easy task. All your energy and time is used up to look after their needs and teaching them the right values.” This is what my mom always told me, but I always wondered how hard it can be!! Three years back, after I gave birth to a little girl, I started to realize that it indeed is not at all easy to nurture a child.
For the last 2 years my day begins with my baby and ends with her, with no or little time left for me to take care of my needs. I have been completely ignoring myself, getting stressed out due to lack of sleep and proper rest. These all things, combined with my increasing age took a toll on my skin, and I started to notice the signs of ageing on my face. This is when I stated to worry, and then began my hunt for some good skin product which could make my skin look better and healthier.
ISA Professional is dedicated to helping you be your most beautiful. They design and manufacture professional salon quality hair tools. They make flat irons, hair straighteners, organic argan oil, and the XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C face serum.
XANADU 24K Gold Serum by ISA Professional is designed to be the Best Serum for your face. It can also be used as a foundation primer. Formulated with a combination of Botanical Ingredients, High Tech science, and 24K Real Gold. This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.
- 24K Gold.
- Vitamin C – pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
- Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
- Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
- P-anisic from the spice anise.
Supporting what’s already in your skin
- Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
- Collagen to support your skin’s own collagen.
- Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
- Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.
From High Tech science
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
- Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.
The Perfect serum for your face, made from the best botanical extracts and leading-edge technology. It is a very pretty looking serum and has some very nice ingredients.
Ingredients: 24K Gold, Deionized water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Creatine, Beta-Glucan, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000), Epidermal Growth Factor, P-anisic
How To Use:
Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, on freshly cleansed skin. Avoid eyes and mouth. For speedy application, pump the bottle top twice into the palm of one hand, rub palms together, then apply to face. For luxurious application, place one pump on each cheek (where your dimples would be) and smooth onto face with your finger tips in a circular upward motion. WARNING: The second method may leave tiny flecks of gold intact on your face for your friends to envy!
Important Safety Notice: For topical use only. Not for use on mucous membranes. Do not ingest. Do not apply in, on, or around eye area. Irritation may result. If you do accidentally get some product in your eye, rinse with cool water.
* The packaging of the product is eye-catching and the serum bottle is cute and transparent. Perfect to be showed off in front of my friends!
* The tiny flecks go gold give a shine to the serum and on applying it to my skin I can definitely feel my skin glowing.
* The serum can be perfectly used as face primer or alone as moisturizer. It kept my skin hydrated, and with regular use I noticed my skin getting soft and supple like a baby.
* The rose fragrance makes me feel fresh all the time!
* The serum comes in a bottle with a pump, which makes it easier to apply and hygienic.
* With consistent use I noticed improvement in the skin tone. There was reduction in the under eye circle as well as fine lines.
* My skin is pretty sensitive and this serum did not cause any breakouts. Thanks to God!
What I do not like about the serum:
* The rose scent of the serum is quite strong. So people who cannot tolerate such strong smell probably cannot use this serum.
* I noticed that for the first few uses the serum made my skin feel stretchy, but over a period this improved. My skin is dry and this can be the reason behind getting the stretchy feeling. However, this feeling went way as my skin’s hydration level improved.
Overall, I find this serum to be quite effective in controlling the signs of aging and keeping your skin moisturized. With consistent use, it gives you glowing skin with improved skin tone.
*****I was not compensated for this review. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*****