Whenever we go to beach or pool, I carry my Plastic Shower Tote to keep all the essentials from towel to moisturizer. Even when travelling the tote is one thing that keep my Toiletry and Bath essential organized. Travelling without my tote is out of question for me! Though there are few things I don’t like about it, like it is a bit heavy to carry, take loads of time to dry and most importantly, a number of times I end up emptying it to wipe it clean in order to prevent mould from growing in it.
I am always on a hunt to find a tote that would be easier and lighter to carry and one that can dry fast and easily!
So here is what I love about it:
- Made up of premium quality mesh fabric this tote does not collect water and dries super quick. You do not need to empty it overtime it gets wet in order to dry it completely. Oh, I am so in love with it!
- As it dry up fast you won’t have to worry about mould growing in it. Thus you get a clean and fresh tote throughout it’s life!
- The double woven handle makes it easy to carry and can be used as a secure hanging strap.
- As you can hang it anywhere, it avoids contact with communal surfaces and maintains hygiene and cleanliness.
- The best thing is that it can be washed in washing machine.
- It is very spacious with 7 separate storage compartments that helps to to carry all your toiletry and shower essential in one place.
- This is the only shower caddy backed by a one-year, no hassle, money back guarantee.
This is a great tote that can be used pretty much anywhere. You can carry it for camping, outing, pool trip, beach trip and even keep hand it in your shower to keep everything organized. I carried it to swimming pool last week and I was so happy to finally carry a tote that won’t bother me with water collecting in it or not drying up easily! I guess I have a new best friend for trips and outings!
You can purchase it here: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00SHJEBMY
~~~~~~~~I was not compensated for this review. I received this product on heavily discounted price, via. Tomoson, in exchange for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.~~~~~~~~~~