I have a thing for candles. The whole idea of lighting the house with candle intrigues me. Few years back, every evening, I would light up my house with scented candles that would create a beautiful ambience with the divine fragrance all over the place..Perfect for us love birds to romance!…lol. But, sadly this has become a dream now. With a toddler running around the house 24×7, I cannot even think of lightning up a candle. I do have few LED candles that I light up, just to make me happy, but those candles are no where near the real once, which is off putting for me. When I stumbled upon Simplux Dripping Free-Flowing 3D Fireless Flame LED Pillar Candle, I was attracted to the bright red color, upon reading the product description and realizing that its made up real wax, I just couldn’t stop myself from buying it.
The pillar candle around in a simple plain white box, with remote control. There was nothing attractive about the packaging, just simple, but good enough to ensure that the candle doesn’t get damage during transit. With dimension of 3.5 inches Diam x 5.25 inches Height, this candle is perfect for the antique candle stand that was gifted to me by my grandmother. I like that it comes with a remote control that lets you conveniently turn on/off, or customize it as per your taste. Made with real wax the candle looks so real and beautiful; furthermore, the flicking flame adds to its beauty. The light flickers as a real candle and when looked from a distance no one can make out that the candle is fake…Even my hubby was not able to make out! As there is no wax melting involved, there is no mess to clean afterwords. Plus, no fire makes it safer for my toddler!
1) Made with real wax this candle looks real. The flickering flame, the wax dripping from sides design completes the look and adds to the beauty!
2) The size of the candle is big enough to used as a dining table centre piece or on a candle stand
3) Comes with remote control that lets you convenient turn the candle on/off without having to go near the candle.
4) You can set the candle on steady on mode, or flickering light mode. In addition, you can chose the level of brightness. I prefer the candle to be set on dim mode during the night!
5) There is a option to set it on timer. You can choose to set it on 2, 4, 6 or 8 hour timer with the remote control. Once the timer is set, the flickering candle will be on for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours and will be off the remaining time. I prefer to set it on 4 hour timer, which sets me free and I don’t have to keep in mind to turn it off everyday, as it automatically turns on/off at the set time. So convenient and conserve battery!
6) The remote comes pre-installed with battery
One and only cons is that the candle operates on 2 C battery which does not come with it. You would need to buy it especially for the candle. This is not very economical from my point of view!
To sum up, I would say this is a very beautiful candle that is so close to the real candle that no one can make out it being a LED candle instead!
*I received this product free of cost for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review. I review all my purchases so that others can get an idea about the product effectiveness before they spend money buying it. Hopefully my review would help others to make a wise decision!