A good quality hair dryer can prove to be women’s best companion for life, especially for women like me, who loves her beauty sleep so much that she hangs on to her pillow as much as possible in the morning. This lazy habit, results in me waking up just 20-25 minutes, before going to work. And, in these 20-25 minutes it’s almost like a battle field to be fought by me, making breakfast, getting ready, getting my kiddo all geared up for day care, leaving me with no time to air dry my hair, before I can style them. The only thing that helps me with the struggle is my hair dryer.
I have been using hair dryer as a part of my regular hair styling routine for the past few years, and have tried a number of different brands to find the one that would work best for me. And, over the years have realized, that the right hair dryer can make styling hair simple, fun and effortless, without damaging your hair in the process.
The XTAVA Allure 2200W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is one of the finest quality hair dryer I have come across till date. It is lightweight and provides 2200 watts of power that makes styling and drying my hair almost effortless. I have never felt so confident with using any other hair dryer. It’s like I have developed a trusting relationship with this dryer and can count on it to take care of my styling needs anytime, without a doubt in my mind. Allure lets me dry/style my hairs faster than other dryers, and saves me a lot of time to take care of other stuff.
You all most be wondering and curious to know what is so different about Allure that I am singing songs in its praise.
Well, here is the answer to all your questions!
Why Allure stands out to me:
1) It’s sleek, lightweight and ergonomic design, lets you comfortably hold the dryer in hand while working through your hairs. This lightweight design makes styling your hairs super easy. Now remember, when I say lightweight, I mean in comparison to the size it’s pretty lightweight. You would find other hair dryers lighter (in smaller size) than Allure in the market, but they won’t be so powerful to do the job in a breeze.
2) It uses the latest Tourmaline ionic ceramic technology for an effortless styling experience, and works by emitting powerful negative ions that seal and smooth the hair’s outer layer while helping to reduce frizz and increase shine for more natural looking, healthy and hydrated hair. It not only dries your hair faster, but also minimizes over drying and hence minimizing the damage caused to hair by the heat.
3) You can get bouncy hair, full of volume with Allure’s ultra-powerful 2200W professional level motor. With it being so powerful, you can achieve the salon-worthy results 80% faster.
Prior to using Allure, I was using Revlon hair dryer with 1200watt power, and cant express how much it took to style my hair using it. It did not smooth out my hairs and the result was untidy, frizzy hair.
4) Comes with a concentrator nozzle that helps to direct the condensed air flow exactly where you need it, thus controlling frizzing of hair…Very essential to achieve salon-worthy look!
5) It has 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings to choose from depending on your hair texture and quality. This feature makes the dryer fit the needs of people with different kinds of hair, and not restrict the use to some particular class.
6) It has a unique cool shot button that gives out a burst of cool air when pressed. You can use it at the end, when you are almost done styling, and it “seal” in your hairstyle and prevent frizz. No one can stop you from looking gorgeous!
Now, nothing is perfect in this world, and so is this hair dryer. There are few off putting aspects, very minor, but worth mentioning here:
- The flippable control switches are prone to getting hit accidentally, while you are using the dryer. Can be frustrating at times!
- Heat setting is too hot, or you can even say the dryer is too powerful which can be counted in both as pro and cons, depending on your hair quality. And for my thin hair, it is better to put it in the cons list.
While there are some flaws, but the positive features are so many which makes this dryer worth purchasing. The sleek, attractive design looks just like the professional dryers that I see being used in salons. The performance, beyond doubt, makes this dryer stand out over the others available in the market.
*I received this product on discounted price for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review. I review all my purchases so that others can get an idea about the product effectiveness before they spend money buying it. Hopefully my review would help others to make a wise decision!